- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ C sugar
- 2/3 C shortening
- 3 eggs
- ¾ C milk
- 1 oz anise extract
- 2 C flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Confectioners Sugar
- Decorating confections
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream together sugar & shortening
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients alternating with milk & anise
- Pour into greased & floured bundt pan.
- Bake 40 – 45 minutes at 350F.
- Let cool in pan 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
- Combine powdered sugar w/a bit of milk to create glaze.
- Pour over completely cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with decorations before glaze dries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More