- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ C shortening, melted
- 1 C sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ C molasses
- 2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp ginger
- Pinch of salt
- Extra sugar, for rolling
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar & shortening.
- Add egg and beat well
- Add molasses and beat well.
- Mix in flour mixture, until well combined.
- Refrigerate dough for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet, 2 inches
- Bake at 325F for 12 – 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More