- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1-2 each Chopped Green Chilies (Jalapeno)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Potato
- 1 small Cauliflower
- 2 Cabbage
- 5 sliced Spinach
- 1 1/2 cup Sliced Onion
- Boil the potato until just tender, peel and chop finely.
- Finely chop cauliflower and onion. Shred the cabbage and spinach.
- Mix first set of ingredients well. Beat in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier).
- Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place.
- Add the vegetables and mix in evenly.
- Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375"
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
- Serve with cilantro or mint chutney or tomato ketchup
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More