- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1-2 each Chopped Green Chilies (Jalapeno)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Potato
- 1 small Cauliflower
- 2 Cabbage
- 5 sliced Spinach
- 1 1/2 cup Sliced Onion
- Boil the potato until just tender, peel and chop finely.
- Finely chop cauliflower and onion. Shred the cabbage and spinach.
- Mix first set of ingredients well. Beat in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier).
- Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place.
- Add the vegetables and mix in evenly.
- Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375"
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
- Serve with cilantro or mint chutney or tomato ketchup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More