- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb thick sliced Field Bacon
- 1/2 cup Dale's Steak Seasoning
- Take a plate and lay out 2 slices of your bacon.
- Set the chicken on the bacon and wrap it up like a mummy.
- Set the wrapped chicken in a casserole dish.
- Do this with all of your bacon and chicken.
- Pour your Dale's Seasoning over it (it's a liquid).
- Put in a preheated 350'F oven and bake for approx. 1 hour (or until the chicken is cooked through).
NotesI had chicken breast, bacon and this Dale's sauce that I'd never used before. So I thought-Why not? Here is the result!! This chicken was what my husband called the BEST chicken I have ever made!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More