- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb thick sliced Field Bacon
- 1/2 cup Dale's Steak Seasoning
- Take a plate and lay out 2 slices of your bacon.
- Set the chicken on the bacon and wrap it up like a mummy.
- Set the wrapped chicken in a casserole dish.
- Do this with all of your bacon and chicken.
- Pour your Dale's Seasoning over it (it's a liquid).
- Put in a preheated 350'F oven and bake for approx. 1 hour (or until the chicken is cooked through).
NotesI had chicken breast, bacon and this Dale's sauce that I'd never used before. So I thought-Why not? Here is the result!! This chicken was what my husband called the BEST chicken I have ever made!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Summertime SippersSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More