- Cooking Time: 13 to 17
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 count)
- 2 1/2 slices (2.5 oz) American cheese slices, quartered
- 10 large hot dogs
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Unroll dough; separate at perforations creating 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Slice cheese slices into quarters (1/2 slice cheese, cut in half).
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog.
- About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate "bandages" so hot dog shows through for "face."
- On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot.
- With mustard, draw features on "face."
- Makes 10 sandwiches
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More