- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 9 cups oats
- 4 tsp soda
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. M & M's
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and beat in sugars.
- Add eggs, vanilla and peanut butter; beat well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Form into 1-1/2-inch flattened balls and place on greased cookie sheet. flattened each ball.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
NotesThis recipe was one of the first I learned to do when I was little. You can just about find this recipe anywhere. originally called Monster cookies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More