- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 lb. bag frozen leaf spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crushed
- Melt butter in skillet on mediun heat.
- Cook spinach and bouillon cube until defrosted.
- Add onions, cover and cook on low 10 minutes.
NotesThis recipe comes from my daughters teacher, Mary Beth Kwenda. Her husband is from Zimbabwe, a country in Africa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
My Family Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More