MUSCAT CANELLI CAKE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 small package of vanilla or lemon instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup Muscat Canelli Wine
- Oven 350 degrees, Mix all ingredients. Bake in a bundt pan or two 8inch cake pans foe 40-45 minutes. Glaze when cooled or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NotesThis is from the kitchen of Columbia Crest winery in Washington State. It is a moist delicious cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More