- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 small package of vanilla or lemon instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup Muscat Canelli Wine
- Oven 350 degrees, Mix all ingredients. Bake in a bundt pan or two 8inch cake pans foe 40-45 minutes. Glaze when cooled or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NotesThis is from the kitchen of Columbia Crest winery in Washington State. It is a moist delicious cake.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More