- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 small package of vanilla or lemon instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup Muscat Canelli Wine
- Oven 350 degrees, Mix all ingredients. Bake in a bundt pan or two 8inch cake pans foe 40-45 minutes. Glaze when cooled or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NotesThis is from the kitchen of Columbia Crest winery in Washington State. It is a moist delicious cake.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More