- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 small package of vanilla or lemon instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup Muscat Canelli Wine
- Oven 350 degrees, Mix all ingredients. Bake in a bundt pan or two 8inch cake pans foe 40-45 minutes. Glaze when cooled or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NotesThis is from the kitchen of Columbia Crest winery in Washington State. It is a moist delicious cake.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More