- Servings: Makes 2.5 Large Muffins
- 2 1/4 cups whole grain flour
- 2 scoops chocolate Whey Crisps
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup Splenda for baking
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin (trust me)
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/8 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease muffin pans. Mix dry ingredients. In another bowl, mix together sugar, eggs, applesauce, oil, vanilla, & pumpkin until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Mix dry and wet ingredients together without over mixing.
Scoop into muffin pans and bake 18-20 minutes. Turn onto rack and cool.
Wrap in plastic bag and keep 1-2 days. Reheat before serving. Make 1-2 days ahead for best flavor.
Each Muscle Muffin contains approximately:
5 g protein
15 g carbs
1 g fat