- Cooking Time: 30min
- Servings: 3-5
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1pkg fresh White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1sm Onion, small dice
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 1c White Wine
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 can Cream of Shroom soup
- 1/2c Sour Cream
- 1/2 soup can Milk
- * Melt butter in deep saucepan and saute shrooms, onion and garlic til tender; salt & pepper to taste.
- * Deglaze with wine, cooking 3-5min to reduce; add broth and stir.
- * Blend together remaining ingredients in separate bowl til smooth and add to pan, stirring well to incorporate.
- * Simmer 15-20min.
- * SERVE! Good w/crusty bread to dip.
NotesSUPER EASY and very tasty.... I cheated with a can of Campbell's..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Vegan Eats!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More