- Cooking Time: 30min
- Servings: 3-5
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1pkg fresh White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1sm Onion, small dice
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 1c White Wine
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 can Cream of Shroom soup
- 1/2c Sour Cream
- 1/2 soup can Milk
- * Melt butter in deep saucepan and saute shrooms, onion and garlic til tender; salt & pepper to taste.
- * Deglaze with wine, cooking 3-5min to reduce; add broth and stir.
- * Blend together remaining ingredients in separate bowl til smooth and add to pan, stirring well to incorporate.
- * Simmer 15-20min.
- * SERVE! Good w/crusty bread to dip.
NotesSUPER EASY and very tasty.... I cheated with a can of Campbell's..
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More