- Cooking Time: 30min
- Servings: 3-5
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1pkg fresh White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1sm Onion, small dice
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 1c White Wine
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 can Cream of Shroom soup
- 1/2c Sour Cream
- 1/2 soup can Milk
- 1/2c cooked Orzo
- * Melt butter in deep saucepan and saute shrooms, onion and garlic til tender; salt & pepper to taste.
- * Deglaze with wine, cooking 3-5min to reduce; add broth and stir.
- * Blend together canned soup, sour cream & milk in separate bowl til smooth and add to pan, stirring well to incorporate.
- * Add orzo and simmer 15-20min.
- * SERVE! Good w/crusty bread to dip.
NotesSUPER EASY and very tasty.... I cheated with a can of Campbell's..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More