- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1 C balsamic vinegar
- ½ loaf French bread, sliced and toasted (crostini)
- ½ C shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C diced tomatoes
- 1 C Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sauté mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper and thyme. Let cool and fold in the Plain 0% Chobani. Place on crostini.
- Top with shaved Parmesan cheese and diced tomatoes and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More