MUSHROOM CHEESE BREAD
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
In a small bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and onion.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; spread cheese mixture over cut sides.
Grill, covered, over indirect heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Slice and serve warm.