- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- RINSE chicken; pat dry. Coat chicken with flour; shake off excess. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD mushrooms to drippings in skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in mustard and wine; return chicken to skillet.
- BRING to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 7 to 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Sprinkle with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More