- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- RINSE chicken; pat dry. Coat chicken with flour; shake off excess. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD mushrooms to drippings in skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in mustard and wine; return chicken to skillet.
- BRING to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 7 to 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Sprinkle with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More