- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 T. butter
- 1/2 lb. chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- pepper to taste
- 2 T. flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- melted butter
- parmesan cheese
- Combine dough ingredients and chill.
- Roll out onto floured surface.
- Cut into 2 1/2 inch circles (you can find a glass with that diameter and use that).
- Sauté onions in butter; add mushrooms.
- Stir in thyme, pepper, flour, and sour cream. Spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture onto each pastry circle.
- Fold circle in half.
- Press edges with fork. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- At this point, they may be frozen until you are ready to bake/serve them.
- BAKE at 400 Deg, approx. 12 to 15 minutes.
- Makes 4-5 dozen.
NotesMy mom used to cater weddings with a friend of hers and these hors d'oeuvres were always a big hit. I should know; my sister and I were passing the trays and serving people. :)
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More