- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container herb and garlic flavored cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C.)
- In a medium pan, saute mushrooms and onion in 3 1/2 tablespoons of the butter until just tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 10 inch deep dish pie pan with remaining butter. Press mushroom mixture into pan evenly on bottom and sides. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the mushrooms.
- In a blender, beat together cream cheese, eggs and hot pepper sauce until well incorporated. Stir in diced ham. Pour over the shredded cheese and bake 30 minutes or until set in center. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More