MUSHROOM-GOAT CHEESE TART
- 10 oz. thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, minced
- Vegetable Cooking spray
- 2 tsp. Brummel and Brown Yogurt Butter
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 oz. goat cheese, softened
- 12 oz. low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
preheat to 325 degrees F.
Coat a 10" to 12" fry pan with vegetable spray; add 2 tsp. B&B Yogurt Butter, melt and add the onions
Cook onions until glassy and add mushroom slices; cook over medium heat until tender and starting to brown. Stir in rosemary and set aside.
Combine goat cheese, cottage cheese and eggs in a blender or food processor and process until smooth
Coat a 9" pie pan with vegetable spray; add cheese mixture and top with mushroom mixture.
Bake 40 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces and serve.
adapted a recipe from "Cooking Light Cookbook 1989" by Oxmoor House.