- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz. thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, minced
- Vegetable Cooking spray
- 2 tsp. Brummel and Brown Yogurt Butter
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 oz. goat cheese, softened
- 12 oz. low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- preheat to 325 degrees F.
- Coat a 10" to 12" fry pan with vegetable spray; add 2 tsp. B&B Yogurt Butter, melt and add the onions
- Cook onions until glassy and add mushroom slices; cook over medium heat until tender and starting to brown. Stir in rosemary and set aside.
- Combine goat cheese, cottage cheese and eggs in a blender or food processor and process until smooth
- Coat a 9" pie pan with vegetable spray; add cheese mixture and top with mushroom mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces and serve.
Notes(8 servings, 2 WW pt each)
adapted a recipe from "Cooking Light Cookbook 1989" by Oxmoor House.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More