Mushroom Phyllo Packets
3 tbsp olive oil
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 lb white mushrooms, chopped
2 tsp minced fresh thyme
1/4 cup heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
1 lb frozed phyllo sheets, thawed
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1) Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute one minute.
2) Add mushrooms and thyme, cook until mushrooms have wilted.
3) Stir in heavy cream, cook 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Heat oven to 375
5) Brush three phyllo sheets with melted butter and layer them. Cut sheet into 5 strips.
6) Spoon a teaspoon of filling onto the end of each strip and fold corner over to form a triangle. Separate and continue until all strips are used.
7) Place on greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.