- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion sliced into rings
- 1/4 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 5 or 6 thick cut pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix soup, wine, and garlic together.
- Add mushrooms and onions, mix well.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Reserve a little of mixture.
- Salt and pepper both sides of chops.
- Put chops on top of soup mixture.
- Spoon reserved soup mixture on chops.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More