MUSHROOM PORK CHOP BAKE
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion sliced into rings
- 1/4 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 5 or 6 thick cut pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix soup, wine, and garlic together.
- Add mushrooms and onions, mix well.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Reserve a little of mixture.
- Salt and pepper both sides of chops.
- Put chops on top of soup mixture.
- Spoon reserved soup mixture on chops.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More