- Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 stick margarine
- 4 or 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 diced bellpepper
- 2 small yellow onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup raw rice
- 1 can french onion soup
- 1 jar mushrooms
- Melt margarine in large microwave safe casserole dish.
- Add vegetables, and cook until tendar.
- Add rice, soup, jar of drained mushrooms ( reserve liquid).
- Add enough water to reserved liquid to make 3/4 cup. Add to casserole.
- Cook 30-40 minutes on high in microwave (covered), stirring every 10 minutes.
NotesThis is an easy microwave side dish!!! It is a great substitute for any rice or pasta dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More