- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Arborio rice
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms
- Mushroom broth
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Note: Pacific Natural Foods makes a mushroom broth that you can buy at Whole Foods. If you can’t find mushroom broth, you can use any other kind of broth.
- Boil mushroom broth. Start with about 2 cups for every cup of rice. When the water is boiling, add the rice and cover. Make sure to stir frequently. You will need to add more broth as the liquid becomes absorbed.
- While that cooks finely chop Portobello caps in a food processor and set aside.
- When the rice is almost done, add Portobello mushrooms. Let cook for another 10 minutes, then add parmesan cheese to taste. You can also add milk or cream for a creamier consistency at the end, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More