- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- brown sugar
- swiss cheese
- cream or 1/2 and 1/2
- premade pie dough
- Chop onions and mushrooms.
- Grate cheese.
- Sautee onions until brown. Add brown sugar and cook on low until carmalized.
- Add mushrooms. Add salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Hand beat eggs with 1/2 and 1/2 or cream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take pie dough and cut to fit mini muffin pan. I used a glass.
- Spray muffin pan to avoid sticking.
- Mush dough to fit.
- Place filling in, followed by cheese, and then pour egg mixture over.
- Bake at 400 until tops are well done. About 10 minutes.
NotesLittle of this, little of that.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Koken met Oma
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More