- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- brown sugar
- swiss cheese
- cream or 1/2 and 1/2
- premade pie dough
- Chop onions and mushrooms.
- Grate cheese.
- Sautee onions until brown. Add brown sugar and cook on low until carmalized.
- Add mushrooms. Add salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Hand beat eggs with 1/2 and 1/2 or cream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take pie dough and cut to fit mini muffin pan. I used a glass.
- Spray muffin pan to avoid sticking.
- Mush dough to fit.
- Place filling in, followed by cheese, and then pour egg mixture over.
- Bake at 400 until tops are well done. About 10 minutes.
NotesLittle of this, little of that.
Food Travels Through Italy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More