- Cooking Time: 80-120
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground muskrat
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 chopped oniom
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup quick cook oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- non stick spray
- Soak muskrat overnight in buttermilk.
- Wash and clean thoroughly.
- Then remove meat from bones, and grind.
- Mix ground meat thoroughly with other ingredients.
- Place meat in sprayed loaf dish.
- Place dish in pan containing hot water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 - 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More