- Cooking Time: 80-120
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground muskrat
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 chopped oniom
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup quick cook oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- non stick spray
- Soak muskrat overnight in buttermilk.
- Wash and clean thoroughly.
- Then remove meat from bones, and grind.
- Mix ground meat thoroughly with other ingredients.
- Place meat in sprayed loaf dish.
- Place dish in pan containing hot water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 - 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More