- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup(s) Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 1.1/2 pound(s) Mussels
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 piece(s) Onion
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley
- 1 pinch(s) Pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan add 1 tbsp olive oil, onion, garlic and sauté until golden.
- 2. Add the mussels and stir well to coat with olive oil.
- 3. After 5 minutes remove from heat.
- 4. In a pot add the remaining olive oil and rice, and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the wine and simmer until the liquid be absorbed.
- 5. Add the water and stir to prevent sticking. After 20 minutes the rice should be tender.
- 6. Add the mussels and parsley. Season with pepper.»
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking DC 2013
Summertime SippersSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More