- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds mussels
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully sort, scrub and wash mussels.
- Arrange mussels into a large casserole; cook, covered, without adding any water, over medium-high heat, for approximately 5 minutes [until shells open-up - throw away unopened ones].
- Two  minutes before the end, pour in dry white wine and mix in green onions, parsley flakes and garlic
- Cook for 2 minutes more.
- Season to taste, with salt and pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More