- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds mussels
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully sort, scrub and wash mussels.
- Arrange mussels into a large casserole; cook, covered, without adding any water, over medium-high heat, for approximately 5 minutes [until shells open-up - throw away unopened ones].
- Two  minutes before the end, pour in dry white wine and mix in green onions, parsley flakes and garlic
- Cook for 2 minutes more.
- Season to taste, with salt and pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More