- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds mussels
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully sort, scrub and wash mussels.
- Arrange mussels into a large casserole; cook, covered, without adding any water, over medium-high heat, for approximately 5 minutes [until shells open-up - throw away unopened ones].
- Two  minutes before the end, pour in dry white wine and mix in green onions, parsley flakes and garlic
- Cook for 2 minutes more.
- Season to taste, with salt and pepper.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More