- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 (6 ounce) fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 TBLS spicy brown mustard
- 1 TBLS Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 TBLS lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or Italian blend herbs
- 1 TBLS grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place tilapia fillets into prepared baking dish, and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, and Parmesan cheese.
- When fish has cooked for 10 minutes, spread with herb paste, and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Continue baking for another 5 minutes until the topping is bubbly and golden.
NotesI've been trying to make more fish. My daughter & husband really like fish... I usually mostly like shellfish. But this was definitely a tasty dinner!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More