- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 catfish fillets (about 1 1/2 lb. total)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 3 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Rinse fish; pat dry.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- In bowl combine Dijon-style mustard, 2 tablespoons dill, and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Spread mustard mixture over both sides of fish.
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, garlic, and remaining dill and olive oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fish to skillet.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once.
- Transfer to serving plate.
- Add tomato mixture to skillet.
- Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Serve tomato mixture with fish.
Taste of CenturyLink
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Surprisingly VEGANSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More