- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds red new potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp bottled horseradish
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 pounds fresh fennel or celery, trimmed and diced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 bunch green onions (about 3), trimmed and thinly sliced
- Cook potatoes in boiling lightly salted water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, sour cream, mustard, horseradish, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- When potatoes are cool, add to dressing along with fennel and green onions. Toss to combine.
- Per serving: 198 calories, 4 g protein, 10 g fat, 23 g carbohydrates, 121 mg sodium, 2 mg cholesterol