- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 quarts of green beans
- 3 cups of sugar
- ½-¾ cup of flour
- ½ cup of mustard
- 1 tbsp of celery seed
- 1 tbsp of tumeric
- 3 cups of white vinegar
- Wash and cut the beans into inch pieces and boil in salted water until tender.
- Make the dressing using the sugar, flour, mustard, celery seed, tumeric and vinegar.
- Boil until thick, then add beans and mix well.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal tightly.
- You can replace half of the beans with cauliflower pieces
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More