- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 quarts of green beans
- 3 cups of sugar
- ½-¾ cup of flour
- ½ cup of mustard
- 1 tbsp of celery seed
- 1 tbsp of tumeric
- 3 cups of white vinegar
- Wash and cut the beans into inch pieces and boil in salted water until tender.
- Make the dressing using the sugar, flour, mustard, celery seed, tumeric and vinegar.
- Boil until thick, then add beans and mix well.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal tightly.
- You can replace half of the beans with cauliflower pieces
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
culinary karmaSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More