- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 2 Tbls butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small or 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbls coarse brown mustard, such as Dijon or Grey Poupon
- enough rice for 4 people
- Drain juice from pineapple into a cup.
- Melt butter in pan, add garlic, and brown chicken breasts in it.
- Add salt and onion; sauté until onion is soft.
- Drain fat from skillet.
- Sprinkle on marjoram and black pepper.
- To the cup of pineapple juice, add mustard and Worcestershire sauce; stir until smooth and pour over chicken.
- Start cooking the rice.
- Stir in pineapple chunks, turn heat to low, and simmer 1/2 hour while rice cooks.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of rice, spooning pineapple and sauce over the top.
NotesAnother recipe from my mom, fairly quick and easy.
Submitted by: "David Ackermann"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More