- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- • 3 Australian lamb racks, 8-rib, frenched
- • 1 head garlic
- • 3 tablespoons country-style mustard
- • 1 ½ tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- • 1 ½ tablespoon chives, chopped
- • 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Slice ½ inch off the top of the head of garlic. Wrap in foil and roast in oven for 45 minutes or until clove is soft. Push the softened garlic out of its skin. Remove 1 ½ tablespoon and reserve the rest for another use. Combine the 1 ½ tablespoon roasted garlic with the mustard, tarragon and chives.
- 3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and sear the racks. Brush with the mustard mixture. Place in a roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes. Slice each rack into 8 chops.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cooking with Sabra
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More