- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- • 3 Australian lamb racks, 8-rib, frenched
- • 1 head garlic
- • 3 tablespoons country-style mustard
- • 1 ½ tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- • 1 ½ tablespoon chives, chopped
- • 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Slice ½ inch off the top of the head of garlic. Wrap in foil and roast in oven for 45 minutes or until clove is soft. Push the softened garlic out of its skin. Remove 1 ½ tablespoon and reserve the rest for another use. Combine the 1 ½ tablespoon roasted garlic with the mustard, tarragon and chives.
- 3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and sear the racks. Brush with the mustard mixture. Place in a roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes. Slice each rack into 8 chops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More