- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- • 3 Australian lamb racks, 8-rib, frenched
- • 1 head garlic
- • 3 tablespoons country-style mustard
- • 1 ½ tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- • 1 ½ tablespoon chives, chopped
- • 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Slice ½ inch off the top of the head of garlic. Wrap in foil and roast in oven for 45 minutes or until clove is soft. Push the softened garlic out of its skin. Remove 1 ½ tablespoon and reserve the rest for another use. Combine the 1 ½ tablespoon roasted garlic with the mustard, tarragon and chives.
- 3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and sear the racks. Brush with the mustard mixture. Place in a roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes. Slice each rack into 8 chops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More