- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Dijon style mustard
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp herbes de Provence
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick (5 ounce each)
- Whisk together mustard, oil, vinegar, herbes, and water in a small bowl until emulsified.
- Trim excess fat from the pork chops, place in a shallow bowl, cover with marinade.
- Marinate for 15-20 minutes at room temperature (for longer marination, cover and refrigerate, but remove from refrigerator 20 minutes prior to grilling.)
- Grill on high for 4 minutes each side.