- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 C butter or margerine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 T sugar
- 1 C plain yogurt
- 3 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 C blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Butter and flour a 9 or 10 inch pie pan. Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Using an electric mixer or by hand, cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs and blend well. Combine the flour and baking powder and mix them into the wet ingredients to form a soft dough. With flour-dusted fingers, pat the sticky dough into the bottom of the buttered and floured pie pan. Push the dough up to cover the sides of the pan. Refrigerate for at least as long as it takes to make the filling.
NotesThis is from an international cookbook. The recipe is from Finland, it's quite tasty and nice and light. You can use other berries if you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More