- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy version adapted from "The Pasta Salad Book".
- 4 ounces turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chicken, cooked
- 6 ounces pasta, cooked
- salt and pepper
- tomatoes, chopped
- lettuce, rinsed, dried and shredded
- 1/2 cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Mix bacon, chicken, pasta, salt and pepper with dressing and chill for one hour.
- Just before serving, toss with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Taste for seasonings.