- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chicken, cooked
- 6 ounces pasta, cooked
- salt and pepper
- tomatoes, chopped
- lettuce, rinsed, dried and shredded
- 1/2 cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Mix bacon, chicken, pasta, salt and pepper with dressing and chill for one hour.
- Just before serving, toss with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Taste for seasonings.
NotesMy version adapted from "The Pasta Salad Book".
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More