- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- Jumbo Shrimp
- Real Crab Meat (claw or lump)
- 1 Avacado
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Zest of a Lime (or Lemon if you prefer)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- -Peel (keep tails on), devine and butterfly shrimp
- -Chop and mince cilantro, and jalapeno
- -Mix Avacado, cilantro, jalapeno, zest of lime, crab meat, and s&p
- -Stuff shrimp and wrap in bacon (make sure nice and tight so stuffing stays inside)
- -brush oil on shrimp and grill or broil in oven until bacon is crispy
- You can add a little bit of cream cheese to the stuffing
NotesI am a big seafood lover (as well as my family), and there have been many places we go to and share an appetizer of stuffed shrimp, and one day I was at home and had real crab meat and did not know what to use it in so I made a stuffing, wrapped some shrimp, baked...and results were mouth watering finger licking good!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More