- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Roast of choice (I like chuck)
- Red potatoes, halved
- Carrots, chunked
- Onion, sliced into rings
- Can cream of mushroom soup
- Packet onion soup mix
- Yellow mustard
- Sriracha chili sauce (stay with me!)
- 1/3 cup water
- Pleace potatoes and carrots to bottom of crock pot, add water, then place roast on top. Spread mushroom soup on meat, top with onion rings, then onion soup mix. Squiggle mustard and chili sauce all over top of the pile. Put the lid on and leave it for 8-10 hours on low and you will have a fabulous and flavorful meal.
- ** This is another recipe designed as a "to taste" type preparation. For a roast with a little more heat, more chili sauce. A creamier result will require more mushroom soup. You get the point :) **
NotesMy best friend is such a wonderful cook and she has this amazing knack for putting great things together or improving on really basic recipies. This is one she tweaked and it's just awesome! I love this recipe and it honestly couldn't be easier or yummier.