- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a Large all-purpose baking, mix zucchini, onion, salt, eggs, Cheddar cheese, vegetable oil and garlic.
- Spread zucchini mixture in to the baking dish.
- Bake it in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Cut in to bite-sized pieces to serve.
NotesThis is a delicious, elementary appetizer for any occasion. Zucchini, Cheddar cheese & onions are baked together and generate irresistible bite-sized appetizers.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More