- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 (to bake)
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- 2 cans chili (15 ounce size)
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 pie crust or 1 pie crust mix
- Combine chili, chopped peppers and crumbs in a sauce pan. Heat
- to a boil. Prepare crust according to directions, for a 1 crust pie.
- Place in 9 inch pie pan; crimp the edges and fill with chili mixture. Bake at 425 f degrees (or 218 c degrees) for 15 to 20 minutes. garnish with sliced olives.
- Notes: I use sliced olives. It solidifies as it cools. It's always delicious!
- It's simple to make. if you can't find cracker crumbs at the store, or if you
- don't have any cracker crumbs at home, just grab your box of crackers and crush them.
NotesYears ago, I wanted a new way, to make Chili. Not sure where the recipe came from, although I think, I created it. Anyway, I made it, and everyone in the house liked it. It really was terrific! I've made it several times, since then and I always want more of it. Unlike a lot of delicious chili pies, this one is simple. If you want chili, but not in a bowl, or you want a Chili Pie, but don't even have any beans in the house, but you do have a couple cans of Chili in the pantry, and the other ingredients, too, this is the recipe for you!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More