MY CHILI PIE
My Chili Pie
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 (to bake)
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- 2 cans chili (15 ounce size)
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 pie crust or 1 pie crust mix
Combine chili, chopped peppers and crumbs in a sauce pan. Heat
to a boil. Prepare crust according to directions, for a 1 crust pie.
Place in 9 inch pie pan; crimp the edges and fill with chili mixture. Bake at 425 f degrees (or 218 c degrees) for 15 to 20 minutes. garnish with sliced olives.
Notes: I use sliced olives. It solidifies as it cools. It's always delicious!
It's simple to make. if you can't find cracker crumbs at the store, or if you
don't have any cracker crumbs at home, just grab your box of crackers and crush them.