- Cooking Time: 50 mins
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 to 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can of your choice of filling
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Combine crust ingredients; pack firmly in the bottom of a springform pan, 8 or 9-inch.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into the graham cracker crust; bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and top with sour cream. Return to the oven for 5 minutes longer. Top with pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More