MY CLASSIC CHEESECAKE
- Cooking Time: 50 mins
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 to 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can of your choice of filling
Preheat Oven to 350
Combine crust ingredients; pack firmly in the bottom of a springform pan, 8 or 9-inch.
Combine filling ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into the graham cracker crust; bake for 50 minutes.
Remove cheesecake from the oven and top with sour cream. Return to the oven for 5 minutes longer. Top with pie filling.