- Cooking Time: 50 mins
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 to 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can of your choice of filling
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Combine crust ingredients; pack firmly in the bottom of a springform pan, 8 or 9-inch.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into the graham cracker crust; bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and top with sour cream. Return to the oven for 5 minutes longer. Top with pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More