- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 - 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 package Knorr Recipe Vegetable soup mix
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl combine beef, soup mix, bread crumbs, milk, egg and a few squirts of ketchup.
- In a foil-lined 13 x 9 inch or in a loaf pan, shape the meat into a loaf.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until center is no longer pink. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
NotesMy cousin sent me this recipe and I'm not much of a meatloaf maker but this is really easy and tasted good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More