- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 - 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 package Knorr Recipe Vegetable soup mix
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl combine beef, soup mix, bread crumbs, milk, egg and a few squirts of ketchup.
- In a foil-lined 13 x 9 inch or in a loaf pan, shape the meat into a loaf.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until center is no longer pink. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
NotesMy cousin sent me this recipe and I'm not much of a meatloaf maker but this is really easy and tasted good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More