- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, soft
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups bran
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prepare muffin tins with paper liner.
- In medium bowl, cream sugar and margarine on low speed of electric mixer. Add molasses and egg substitute and beat well. Mix in milk, then bran.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt and stir in just until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in raisins if desired.
- Divide batter among muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes.
NotesAnother muffin recipe that I've had forever that I copied from one of my Bon Appetit Cookbooks, but since I'm always on the Weight Watcher program I changed just a little. Hope you give it a try.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More