- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 4 oz. semisweet
- 1 stick of sweet butter
- 1/4 tea salt
- 1/2 tea vanilla
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. flour
- Handful of nuts; Optional
- Melt Chocolates and butter in the microwave, stirring in 30 second intervals
- Add Salt, Vanilla, Sugar and Eggs and whisk to incorporate.
- Add Flour and, if you are using them, add the nuts.
- Whisk only until blended and pour into a well buttered 8" pan.
- Bake at 325 for half hour or 40 min.
NotesI've been baking these for over 20 years, they are the closest to the ones I loved from a special bakery. I like fudgy rather than cakie brownies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More