- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 4 oz. semisweet
- 1 stick of sweet butter
- 1/4 tea salt
- 1/2 tea vanilla
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. flour
- Handful of nuts; Optional
- Melt Chocolates and butter in the microwave, stirring in 30 second intervals
- Add Salt, Vanilla, Sugar and Eggs and whisk to incorporate.
- Add Flour and, if you are using them, add the nuts.
- Whisk only until blended and pour into a well buttered 8" pan.
- Bake at 325 for half hour or 40 min.
NotesI've been baking these for over 20 years, they are the closest to the ones I loved from a special bakery. I like fudgy rather than cakie brownies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More