- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis chicken salad is one of my guilty pleasures:)
- 2 1/2 lbs cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 cups sliced almond
- 3 cups mayo
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill and serve.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More