- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 lbs cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 cups sliced almond
- 3 cups mayo
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill and serve.
NotesThis chicken salad is one of my guilty pleasures:)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More