- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- One package Spring Mix Greens
- One package Dried cranberries
- One package roasted almond slivers (such as almond accents)
- 6-12 oz goat cheese (NOT flavored!), crumbled
- 1/4-1/2 cup Brianna's Blush Wine Vinegrette (Yes, it MUST be this brand)
- Toss all ingredients together lightly.
- Serve immediately.
NotesMy best friend's sister made this for her baby shower and I was so taken with it I requested the recipe (after having three bowls). When she told me how simple it was I couldn't believe it. I make it whenever I can and it's always a hit at gatherings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce