- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 lbs Top round London Broil
- 1 lbs button mushrooms
- 2 boxs creamed pearled onions
- 2 cups water
- 2 jars heinz beef gravy
- 1 cup red wine
- Cube London Broil brown with mushrooms, add ketchup, add two cups of water, add the pearl onions.
- Mix well . Add two jars of beef gravy .. mix well.
- Bring to boil , Lower heat add red wine
- Cook 1 hour till thick
- serve over Rice or flat egg noodles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More