- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 banana
- 2-3 dollops of mayo
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put the banana in a blender and puree until completely smooth.
- Whatever you do make sure you puree make sure you get the banana mixture completely smooth you really don't want clumps of banana in your hair even though the clumps will easily wash out. Add mayo and oil and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Apply to hair. Let sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and shampoo as usual.
NotesGot really dry damaged hair? Drive your hair Bananas, not the other way around try a Banana Hair Mask.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More