- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 banana
- 2-3 dollops of mayo
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put the banana in a blender and puree until completely smooth.
- Whatever you do make sure you puree make sure you get the banana mixture completely smooth you really don't want clumps of banana in your hair even though the clumps will easily wash out. Add mayo and oil and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Apply to hair. Let sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and shampoo as usual.
NotesGot really dry damaged hair? Drive your hair Bananas, not the other way around try a Banana Hair Mask.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More