MY HAM GLAZE
- Cooking Time: varies
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Use the amount that you think would be enough to cover YOUR ham. Size varies!
- Brown Sugar
- Apple Pie Spice
- Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Pour honey first, and then vanilla.
- Mix and then pour the different juices in and mix. Make sure the glaze is thick enough to spread over the ham.
- Make a tent out of aluminum foil and cover the ham.
- Bake according to directions.
- If you have extra glaze, baste often.
- Take the tent off with about 10 minutes to go so the glaze can get crisp.
NotesWhen I was working in a restaraunt many years ago, we ran out of the packaged ham glaze that we were supposed to use. I hurried back and started throwing a few things together, and here is the results!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More