MY HOMEMADE VEGAN SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, packed
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, packed
- 1/4 cup toasted almond
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tomato
- fresh Italian parsley
- any other veggies you want
Add butter or oil to a pan and start heating it up.
Chop and add your onion and cook till they are almost clear.
Add your olives
Add other veggies
Blanch and chop tomato and then add it to the pan.
Slowly add and stir other ingredients.
Simmer for about 10 mins.