- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, packed
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, packed
- 1/4 cup toasted almond
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tomato
- fresh Italian parsley
- any other veggies you want
- Add butter or oil to a pan and start heating it up.
- Chop and add your onion and cook till they are almost clear.
- Add your olives
- Add other veggies
- Blanch and chop tomato and then add it to the pan.
- Slowly add and stir other ingredients.
- Simmer for about 10 mins.
NotesThis is the first recipe I discovered I was really good at making.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More