- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lightly fried (till limp) fresh jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Cream softened cream cheese with mayonnaise.
- Stir in chopped jalapenos (which have been lightly fried in a little oil until limp).
- Stir in the Asiago cheese and pour mixture into a small oven-safe dish.
- Sprinkle top with Panko bread crumbs.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly browned on top.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. This is also good room temperature. Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.
NotesMy husband purchased jalapeno pepper plants by mistake...ergo I had an abundance of fresh jalapenos and what to do with them. Since I didn't feel like making poppers, I searched recipes for inspiration. We love asiago cheese and that's what I had on hand to create this dip. I buy the riceworks gourmet brown rice chips at Costco and they are a great replacement for tortilla or other chips.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chili Roasted Potatoes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Best Banana BreadSee More