- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lightly fried (till limp) fresh jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Cream softened cream cheese with mayonnaise.
- Stir in chopped jalapenos (which have been lightly fried in a little oil until limp).
- Stir in the Asiago cheese and pour mixture into a small oven-safe dish.
- Sprinkle top with Panko bread crumbs.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly browned on top.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. This is also good room temperature. Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.
NotesMy husband purchased jalapeno pepper plants by mistake...ergo I had an abundance of fresh jalapenos and what to do with them. Since I didn't feel like making poppers, I searched recipes for inspiration. We love asiago cheese and that's what I had on hand to create this dip. I buy the riceworks gourmet brown rice chips at Costco and they are a great replacement for tortilla or other chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Adventures in Cooking
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More